The complete package that suits your need as you travel away from home even while on transit now with voice minutes so you can make those quick calls and answer calls while roaming.
Validity: 24-hours upon 1st eligible usage; with auto-renewal on days of use.
You can purchase the pack today and use it whenever you want. Validity starts only upon usage in eligible countries.
|Pack Name||Price (AED)*||Data Allowance||Voice Allowance|
|Daily Data Plan||35||Daily data roaming (with fair usage policy) FUP upon reaching 500 MB/day||-||Daily Combo Plan||60||Daily data roaming (with fair usage policy) FUP upon reaching 1 GB/day||15 minutes incoming/outgoing||*VAT not applicable|
• For Daily Combo Plan, calls to non-eligible destinations will be charged as per standard roaming rates.
• Fair usage applies when reaching daily volume limit wherein speed is reduced to 64 Kbps.
• You can reset pack (up to 6 times per day) after reaching fair usage by subscribing again, you will be charged as per pack price and new time starts after subscription. Request for reset after reaching the maximum daily limit will be rejected.
• Cancellation is allowed for this pack as follows:
- Through Etisalat UAE mobile application
- Through *177# (dialing is free within UAE and abroad)
- Through our Customer Care (Etisalat Traveler’s Help Line)
- Sending “C RDC” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply) for Daily Combo Plan
- Sending “C RDD” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply) for Daily Data Plan
• If you are on a postpaid line with full roaming service and subscribed to this pack, direct calls are not supported in non-CAMEL operators/countries (see list). You can send SMS “REROAM” to 1010 to enable direct calling. However, you will lose your roaming pack subscriptions and will be notified in effect.
• When you are subscribed to this pack but roaming in non-preferred operator (in an eligible country):
- Data usage is blocked. To enable data usage on non-preferred networks, please send “UBLOCK” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply).
- Please send “BLOCK” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply) in which data usage in non-preferred operator will be blocked again.
• When roaming in a non-eligible country:
- data will be charged at standard roaming rates.
• You can subscribe to this pack along with other roaming data/combo packs.
• Etisalat follows uniform data allowance configuration across its packages, and your data units will be based on the below conversion: 1 GB = 1000 MB, 1 MB = 1000 KB, 1 KB = 1024 Bytes.
• When consuming data from a roaming data package, or at a pay-as-you-go rate your allowance will be deducted on the basis of 30 KB increments. Only in Lebanon, your pay-as-you-go roaming data usage without any package, will be rated on a 10 KB pulse.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.