Call and surf as you would while in your home country with our biggest voice and data allowances for a whole month of ideal roaming experience.
Validity: 30 days upon 1st eligible usage.
|Pack Name||Price (AED)*||Allowance/Data||Allowance/Voice|
|Economy Class Pack||350||2 GB||60 minutesincoming/outgoing||Business Class Pack||600||5 GB||500 minutesincoming/outgoing||First Class Pack||1000||10 GB||1000 minutesincoming/outgoing||*VAT not applicable|
• Calls to non-eligible destinations will be charged as per standard roaming rates.
• You can purchase this pack up to 6 times simultaneously without waiting for the older pack to be fully consumed/expired. Once pack has been fully consumed (or any of its allowance) or reached expiry date (whichever comes first), the other pack will be activated upon succeeding eligible usage.
• Cancellation is not allowed for this pack. Any unused pack can still be used on future travels as per terms and conditions defined herein.
• If you are on a postpaid line with full roaming service and subscribed to this pack, direct calls are not supported in non-CAMEL operators/countries (see list). You can send SMS “REROAM” to 1010 to enable direct calling. However, you will lose your roaming pack subscriptions and will be notified in effect.
• When you are subscribed to this pack but roaming in non-preferred operator (in a preferred country):
- Data usage is blocked. To enable data usage, please send “UBLOCK” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply). However pack cannot be used for data and outgoing voice calls in non-preferred partners.
- Please send “BLOCK” via SMS to 1010 (standard charges apply) in which data usage in non-preferred operator is blocked again.
• When roaming in a non-preferred country:
- Data and outgoing voice calls will be charged at standard roaming rates.
• In case of out of credit for prepaid customers, request shall be parked for 24 hours. If no sufficient top-up is made within parking period, subscription request will be removed.
• You can subscribe to this pack along with other roaming data/combo packs.
• Etisalat follows uniform data allowance configuration across its packages, and your data units will be based on the below conversion: 1 GB = 1000 MB, 1 MB = 1000 KB, 1 KB = 1024 Bytes.
• When consuming data from a roaming data package, or at a pay-as-you-go rate your allowance will be deducted on the basis of 30 KB increments. Only in Lebanon, your pay-as-you-go roaming data usage without any package, will be rated on a 10 KB pulse.