Starting from 1st January 2018, most of Etisalat’s products and services shall be subject to 5% value added tax (VAT). Read more
A safe and secure way to accept payments on-the-go through handheld mobile technology. Transactions can be completed anytime, anywhere in the UAE.
Enjoy a one-stop-shop experience as all documentation for easy merchant onboarding, device delivery and onsite training will be made available through Etisalat
All Mobile Cashier devices comes with lifetime warranty, replacement and model upgrade.
Save more with bundled intra-company calling minutes, SMS and data. Enjoy a free smartphone when you sign up and upon renewal of your subscription every year.
No data and SMS will be charged on all payment transactions via the Mobile Cashier application. You can also enjoy 0% bank commission on the first successful AED 1,500 transaction value every month. 0% on additional transaction value of AED 1,500 during the first 6 months.
Mobile Cashier allows you to accept payments anywhere through Etisalat’s comprehensive data coverage and what’s more, the solution works on SMS as well.
Mobile Cashier is Europay, MasterCard and Visa (EMV) approved and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. These standards start from the moment the card is inserted into the reader and continues throughout the entire transaction.
- All calls are based on per-second billing.
- The contract is auto-renewed every 12 months.
- All prices exclude VAT
* Smartphone is included upon signing and renewal of contract every 12 months (models may change upon stock availability).
**You can also enjoy 0% bank commission on the first successful AED 1,500 transaction value every month.0% on additional transaction value of AED 1,500 during the first 6 months.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL APPLICANTS
• Valid Trade License
• Bank statement (3 months statement with clear IBAN and account number)
• Passport & Visa copies of all Partners and authorized signatory (s) AND Court authenticated Power of Attorney - wherever applicable if any partner did not sign.
• Establishment Card
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS WHERE APPLICABLE
• For limited liability company: Memorandum and articles of association
• For merchant registered in Abu Dhabi: Chamber of Commerce Registration certificate AND Signature Verification Document (Aitmaad Al Tauqiya or Labour Dept. Sign. Ver. Card)
• For Partnership Company: Partnership deed or any other legal supporting documents (authenticated by Court)
• For Professional license: Service Agents & De-facto owner’s agreement copy
Please, contact your etisalat account manager or leave your details, so we can contact you.Call me back